Ethan Rides the Bus Because..

























October 22, 2010 was a normal day.. A fun day as I headed up to Seattle, going to Nordstrom for lunch and enjoying some "me" time. On my way home (randle home) I was driving on the freeway (i'm not sure what freeway) when my fingers and toes went tingly.. After a few minutes my heart was racing and it was hard to breathe, I blacked out and had a seizure causing me to wreck. After going to the hospital and multiple trips to the Neurologist, I am fine.. well physically, mentally my ego is a little bruised- thats a personal matter though.

Something most people do not know is if you have a seizure or "episode" such as mine you lose your license for a minimum of six months. I will be licenseless until (the earliest) April 22, 2011.
This is why I take Public Transit.

Hence-

Ethan Rides the Bus.

Dont judge me. _________________________________________
These are my stories and thoughts as I venture on riding and meeting new people through Public Transit.

-Ethan T. Perry




Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mild Case of the Itchies

Is it possible to get scabies via jackets? A lady who was very itchy sat next to me. Her jacket had a lot of dandruff and white dust all over it. I tried not to let her touch me. Unfortunately I was wearing a fleece North Face, which is sticky to stray dust and hair. I hope I don’t get scabies, or lice.. What if I get crabs?

No comments:

Post a Comment